Craft Foam – Sheets, Shapes, and Decorating
Craft foam comes in sheets, shapes, stickers, visors, and activity kits. Foam gives dimension to your craft projects and comes in a wide variety of colors. Craft foam is perfect for kids' crafts because it is nearly mess free, and fun to play with.
Types of Craft Foam
- Avaiable in 2 mm, 3 mm, or 6mm thick and in either 9 x 12 inch or 12 x 18 inch sheets
- These sheets can be cut easily with the FloraCraft Foam Cutter, or scissors
- They can be purchased individually or in packs of the same color or multiple colors
- Adhesive back available in 2 mm thick – see Darice Foamies Sticky Back Sheets
- Glitter Foam sheets have a glittery surface one side and matte foam surface on the other
- Foam activity kits are easy to make crafts that are great for camps, classrooms, kids parties and more!
- The perfect way to keep little hands busy
- Foam stickers come in all shapes & sizes and have a peel-off adhesive backing to stick on any project easily!
- Available in themed packages for different holidays and seasons
- They are perfect to use when sticking onto other pieces of craft foam, such as visors or sheets.
- Foam Adhesives are used to secure the foam pieces to your projects
- They are specially formulated to bond with craft foam.
Popular Craft Foam Brands
Project Ideas and Inspiration
- Decorate a Craft Foam Visor with shapes and stickers
- Use for a dimensional look with scrapbooking
- Add stickers to your child's notebooks and binders for an added decoration
- Use a foam stamp with puff paint for a unique texture
- Use 2 mm or 6 mm foam sheets as soles on doll shoes for 18” dolls
Projects Using Craft Foam
Kids Crafts: Craft Foam
Make Your Own Foam Shape Stamps
Unicorn Dream Catchers
Colorful Card Sentiments Using Craft Foam
For more projects and inspiration, visit ThinkCrafts.com!
By Gina Torres
from the California Scrappin' Blog
Save and Share