Cart
❄ ❄ Get it there for Christmas Day. Last day to ship Economy is December 10th. see more shipping options ❄ ❄
Close
Part Number:

This item is temporarily out of stock. However, we can notify you as soon as this product becomes available.

Submit your email address to be notified when the product is back in stock.
We respect your online privacy - your email address will only be used to notify you when this item is back in stock.

Thank you

We have received your request and you will be notified as soon as this product becomes available.

Close

Why is there a cart subtotal minimum?

In order to keep our prices as low as possible, all CreateForLess order subtotals must be at least $10. This helps us save on labor costs when packing your order so we can extend the savings to you!

Close
Item Added to Cart
Part Number:
Qty
Item Price
Total Price

Country Lane Liquid Candle & Soap Fragrance Cinnamon Swirl 1 oz 1

$5.19 / package

In Stock and ready to ship
Enter the quantity you would like to add to your cart.

1Orders placed must have a minimum subtotal of $10. More info

About this item


Description

Country Lane Liquid Scent is highly concentrated. Not for use in food. Keep out of reach of children. Candle & Soap Fragrance Cinnamon Swirl 1 oz- Use for: melt & pour soap, candle scents, bath salts, bath oils, lotions, balms, potpourri, and diffusers. Non-edible; avoid contact with surface finishes.


Product Reviews

Country Lane Candle & Soap Frag Cinnamon Swirl 1oz -- CreateForLess 2.50 out of 5 based on 2 ratings. 2 user reviews.
Review Guidelines

Allergic reaction
I broke out all over my entire body while using this in a bath bomb. My body burned so bad! Anything other scents I used never broken me out. Only when I used this scent! I Don't Recommend This ProductAbout Me: General CrafterSkill Level: Intermediate
31-Oct-2021DeenaHouston
Overall Product Rating:1
Share this review:


Smells pretty good, but gave me an allergic reaction
The scent was pretty strong and smelled just like cinnamon, but after closing the lid, some oil got on my finger and I touched my face and it immediately started making my face and inside of my mouth tingle. (I did not get any inside of my mouth, it was just on the outside of my cheek.) I'm not really allergic to anything, not even poison ivy, so I was pretty surprised when it happened. I was fine though, just washed my face and took a benadryl. Other than that the product worked great. I just wish the ingredients were listed so I could know what I was allergic to.
24-May-2021MykieOhio
Overall Product Rating:4
Share this review:

Online Payment Service
SSL Certificate
CreateForLess LLC, Craft Supplies, Portland, OR
See CreateForLess Reviews at Bizrate.com
Visa
MasterCard
American Express
Discover