Brass Rings - Sizing and Craft Ideas
rings are a basic craft supply that can be used in a wide
variety of crafts. They are brass plated steel rods that have
been soldered together at one end into a circle so that there is no
gap in the ring. They are solid and strong circles that can be used
to reinforce or strengthen a circular craft. Different trims and
items can be wrapped around them for decoration. They can also be
crocheted around for a solid circle. The possiblilites with brass
rings can go as far as the crafter's imagination.
Brass Ring Sizes
- Size given is the outside diameter. To find the inside
diameter, subtract 1/4" from the size given.
- Bass rings are 1/8" thick, which is about 10-gauge.
- Brass rings come in diameters of 1" to 27", with some half inch
- Most brass rings are sold in packages of 5 or more,
however, larger brass rings are sold one at time.
Popular Brass Ring Manufacturers
Craft Ideas With Brass Rings
- Dream catchers/spirit shields
- Ring toss game
- Painting guides for polka dots (on virtually any surface)
- Curtain rings or tie backs
- Centerpiece bases-cover with ribbon, fabric, or silk
- Wreath bases-cover with silk flowers or greenery
- Macrame projects
- Leather projects
- Bead projects
- Jewelry-bracelets, rings, necklaces
- Purse or tote handles
Save and Share